These Terms and Conditions govern the use of Hometown Stays website. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Booking and Payment
- When you make a reservation through our website, you agree to pay the rental fee and any applicable taxes and fees. We accept payment by credit card or other approved payment methods. Your reservation is not confirmed until we receive full payment.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please notify us as soon as possible. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the rental property and the length of your stay. Please refer to the specific cancellation policy for the rental property you have booked.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in and check-out times vary depending on the rental property. You will receive specific check-in and check-out instructions prior to your arrival. If you arrive early or depart late, additional fees may apply.
- The number of guests allowed in each rental property is determined by the property owner and is specified in the property description. You may not exceed the maximum occupancy limit without prior approval from the property owner.
Pets and Smoking
- Pets and smoking are not allowed in most of our rental properties. Please refer to the property description for specific details.
- You are responsible for any damage caused to the rental property during your stay. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damages or excessive cleaning fees.
- We recommend that you purchase travel insurance to protect yourself in case of unexpected events that may cause you to cancel your reservation or require medical attention during your stay.
Limitation of Liability
- We are not liable for any damages or losses that you may incur during your stay, including but not limited to personal injury, theft, or damage to your personal property.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless [Short-term Rental Website] and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claims, damages, or expenses arising from your use of our website or your stay in one of our rental properties.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of [insert state/province/country]. Any disputes arising from your use of our website or your stay in one of our rental properties will be resolved by the courts of [insert city/county/state/province/country].
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You should check this page periodically to review the current terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.